Sunday 20 July 2008

End of the first blogging week

The end of the first blogging week, and it's been OK. I've not gained any weight, but I've not lost any either. I started at 16st 11pounds, and I'm still 16st 11lbs. An improvement on last week as I gained a pound. Considering the junk I ate earlier in the week, I think I've done OK
I have signed up for a program called turbulence training which claims tremendous weight loss and fitness without sweating every hour of every day. I only need to do a 45 minuet workout 3 times a week and I'll be "slim and fit" in no time at all. I've looked through the program and it looks quite straight forward, but I've not done the workout yet, maybe tomorrow after work, I'll let you know how it goes. There is a link to the site I registered with on the right if you're interested.
I'm always looking for E-Books or any information that could help with fitness, weight loss and general well being, so if you know of anything that might interest me, please reply.

No comments: